Advertisement



A 19-year-old mother of 6 children was forced to eat Lale, this TV Hasina Ka Chalka Dard | Words Of Samarpan

 

Words Of Samarpan

Well-known television actress Shafaq Naaz is very much liked because of her acting and let us tell you that her beauty is also very amazing. But he faced a lot of problems in his early career and struggled a lot. He worked hard to survive in Mumbai and was accompanied by his sister Falak during that time.


For information, let us tell you that remembering the days of his struggle, Shafaq Naaz recently gave an interview to Pinkvilla and told that “I and my sister have seen a lot of ups and downs. Both of us came to Mumbai together. If my sister was not with me at that time, I might not have been able to survive in Mumbai. That became my strength. There was a time when we had no money to eat. We used to go to Master ji i.e. Saroj Khan. They used to make poha and take it with them and when they felt hungry, they would not eat for the whole day. We also used to go for auditions. We saw that whole struggle and we supported each other all the time. Sheejan was quite young at that time.”

At the age of 19-20, played the role of a mother of 6 children

words of samarpan


On playing the role of Mata Kunti in Mahabharata, Shafaq further said in an interview that “I did not think at all at that time. I had no idea what kind of project to be a part of. When I signed for Mahabharata, many people asked me why I did Mahabharata. At the age of 19 to 20, you are playing the role of a mother of 6 children. How can someone take such a big risk? They are typecast many times in TV. I never tried to see Kunti's character from a mother's point of view. Mahabharata is an emotion for me.”

After the death of her grandmother, the actress suffered from depression for 2 years

If we look at Shafaq's career, let us tell you that he entered the industry in the year 2010 and worked in many serials. Even her back through role was seen in Mahabharata, in which she played the role of Kunti. At that time she was only 19 to 20 years old. Not only this, let us tell you that Shafaq grew up with his maternal grandmother and maternal uncle. But after Nani's death, she went into depression for 2 years. She had such a relationship with her grandmother that she used to call her Ammi.